Is REPriiSENT a dead blog?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Japanese Section of Wii.com Proves Interesting!

Today, school got canceled because of snow, and since there isn't anything entertaining on TV in the morning, for some reason I thought it would be fun to visit the Japanese section of Wii.com . I did, and it was pretty fun! Half of it was trying to figure stuff out!




One of the things I saw was a tutorial on what I'm guessing are the games for "Wii Play." Under the graphic, there are icons representing different Wii Play games and you can, by clicking on any of them, view a tutorial on how to play the game.

As I looked around, I saw a section called "Wii CM." I was curious, so I clicked on it and it took me to what I think is a commercials section.

Here are some commercials that stood out to me:

Wii Remote Action with Sound Effects!

Legend of Zelda!

WarioWare Commercial with purdy Japanese Girls!

The commercials are really cool! If Nintendo is listening, I think that they should air them in America.

If the Japanese Girls are listening, I'm a nice guy, with red hair, which I understand is a rare hair color in Japan. I don't know much Japanese, but I am in my third year of French, and I know that there are more Japanese graphic novels that are translated into French than into English, and that the actual word "Anime" comes from the French. So... parlez-vous Francais? ou English? WarioWare?

2 comments:

sapadrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sapadrew said...

lol way to lay it on those hot asian chicks ;) . Also nice find with the videos.

Add to Google